Ready on Day One:
- Has kept our community safe by prosecuting the worst of the worst. She served as an Assistant State Attorney for six years, three of which as a Felony Division Chief.
- She is a small-business owner. Her law practice is focused on Family Law, helping families through very tough times.
- As a member of the Federal Judicial Nominating Commission, she has worked hard to nominate Federal Judges who will follow the Constitution and enforce the rule of law.
- She enjoys working with and teaching current and future Law Enforcement Officers as an Adjunct Professor at Polk State College.
- Advocate for children for over 20 years: Guardian Ad Litem in multiple counties, worked for Healthy Families, and a Prosecutor in the Special Victims Unit.
- Graduate of the University of Florida and Barry University School of Law.
- Loving wife to husband Blaine and Mom to Jace, Emily and McKenna.
- A leader in service to the community, she is actively involved in the Junior League of Greater Lakeland and proudly serves as Attorney Coach for an award winning High School Mock Trial Team.